We celebrated with cake, ice-cream, streamers, hats, annoying blow thingies, whistles, happy birthday glasses, etc. The kids were worried that we didn't have any presents for D... and I informed the kids that he doesn't need anything. But they weren't having that, so they went into a fury of making things...A made a pillow, J made an alien thing out of socks, S made a punching bag out of a sock. And then A decided we needed to make a sock monkey. So we are mid projects, they are planning on finishing today. Which was fine, because we didn't have time to do presents on his actual bday.
Today we are planning on running off to Wal Mart to buy a movie with his bday money. Ahh...goodtimes.
-20-Ds-bday-13-w.jpg)
-20-Ds-bday-12-w.jpg)
-20-Ds-bday-20-w.jpg)
-20-Ds-bday-62-ed.jpg)
-20-Ds-bday-75ed1-w.jpg)
2 comments:
nice attitude
haha! that little boy cracks me up! and by the way- when I got off the phone with you yesterday, Nate informed me that it sounded like I was bragging about the photog job i booked. Sorry about that...I wasn't trying to brag, I was just really excited. You remain one of my photography (and photoshop) idols!
Post a Comment