This week I spent an afternoon at the beach taking family photos of some good friends. These friends have watched our children on more than one occasion when Mike and I have gone out of town. D came with me and we had loads of fun. He came fully dressed in a sweat shirt and pants, however, by the time we left he looked quite a bit like different...
D's super happy to be at the beach.
Loving the sand dollars and shell (notice still fully clothed)
Hmmm, off come the rain boots and sock. I asked him to try and NOT get his pants wet. hahahaa YEAH RIGHT!! and shortly after this picture he got knocked over by a wave and landed on his bum.
so.....
YEAH! no words necessary...
the lack of attire didn't slow him down... right back in the water.
jumping, and more jumping
... and then, of course, a little falling, and then off comes the soaking wet jacket.
I'm thinking he was excited...
His little buddy (I was taking pictures of his family) decided that he wasn't happy with his clothes on,
so... and they continued the happy water dance splash!
and a little faux surfing.
Some serious feet (and hand) dragging about it being time to go...
Wait! Something ended up getting him excited about making it back to the car...what could it be???
hmmm.....a promise of some time playing the much loved itouch. (and probably the removal of the sandy wet clothes)
Needless to say, we had fun!!. :)
And I managed a few good shots...these are the only ones I have edited and cleaned up so far... but me likee...
Thanks R & R for inspiring me to go to the beach on such a lovely day!!
-22-D-beach-8618-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-8826-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9263-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9279-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9283-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9285-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-29.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9433-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9429-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9475-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9485-w.jpg)
-22-D-beach-9532-w.jpg)



1 comment:
they look good! Love the jumping picture with the wet bum! very cute!
Post a Comment