The open bag of stuffing...or fluffing as it is called. D successfully made a huge mess in the living room, as he went swimming in da clouds.
wallet + computer = trouble. :) hahahaaa!!
living in a small town I have learned to do a good amount of online shopping.
Caught this shot of my little S while I was out doing a photo shoot of a darling little baby! Love it!
Plus, I love that she is letting me take pictures of her again.
The spa party! It was a huge hit and I am officially the coolest mom ever. It was A's first friend party, so she felt awesome...and that was the point.
The little blue eye shadowed, 80's princess ballerina. The recital this year was flashback to the 80's, so the girls were happy little campers to have blue eye shadow.
-19-D-fluff-10-fb.jpg)
-20-wallet-1-2-fb.jpg)
-21-S-5-ed-fb.jpg)
-22-A-party-16-ed-fb.jpg)
-22-recital-16-ed-fb.jpg)
2 comments:
i love the picture of S and all the girls at the spa party. very fun!
Love the pictures. You'll have to tell me more about the Spa Party
Post a Comment