We have been getting ready for Mike's open house at work, and A's baptism. Fun stuff!
the rest of May...in photos
A, she was pouting just a little.
D at the dentist! He did awesome and had a HUGE alligator mouth!
S, posing in her dance costume
Our extra "son." This is a shot from some pictures I took for his senior photos!
A lame photobooth photo of me. (the only picture for the day)
J being silly!
D and his LONG lashes!
S's little legs! Such a stylin' girl!
-23-candleburner-1-fb.jpg)
-24-A-cleaning-1-fb.jpg)
-25-D-dentist-3-fb.jpg)
-26-dancers-75-fb.jpg)
-27-luis-IMG_3862-fb.jpg)
-28-me1+copy+2-fb.jpg)
-29-J-lighting-10-fb.jpg)
-30-justD-01-fb.jpg)
-31-S-feet-4-fb.jpg)
3 comments:
i love the one of S in her dance costume. very fun!
You look like you are about 20 in that picture you took of yourself...your face looks so thin! woo woo! ;)
I actually like the photo booth one of you. ;)
And look I'm commenting. I actually saw these yesterday or the day before, but decided to comment today.
Post a Comment