-14-bread-fb.jpg)
day 45 {14 feb 2010)
Mike asked for Valentine's Day homemade bread. The kids were thrilled.
D actually sat right in front of the oven as it was cooking saying, "dat mells gooood!"
IT smelled delicious as it baked.
-15-danceparty-fb.jpg)
day 46 {15 feb 2010)
The kids decided they wanted to have a dance party,
I went in to take some pics and found A sitting on her bed reading, not dancing.
-16-dishes-fb.jpg)
day 47 {16 feb 2010)
D was helping me with the dishes (we had about 2 breakfast bowls in the sink that were dirty). I left him alone in there for just a minute, and when I came back he had moved all the clean kids' dishes from the cupboard into the sink. LOL!! He was so proud of himself "helpin wash dishes, mom." Oh well!
-17-A-1-fb.jpg)
day 48 {17 feb 2010)
Made my daughter come out and pose for me. She was not all that thrilled at first...hee hee!
-17-A-2-fb.jpg)
day 48 {17 feb 2010)
Here is my dd, A, giving me a bit of a dirty look! :)
-17-A-3-fb.jpg)
day 48 {17 feb 2010)
she warmed up a little bit.
-18-bokeh-hearts-fb.jpg)
day 49 {18 feb 2010}
Playing with bokeh, which I am by no means a pro, but I was just too anxious to play to set up a good background. If you look carefully in the photo, you can see little hearts...they are normally circles of light in the out of focused part, but I learned how to play with a lens cover type thingy to make the circles turn to different shapes, I just played with hearts. Some day I will do something REALLY cool with this.
-19-outside-d-1-fb.jpg)
day 50 {19 feb 2010}
D examining his sisters' outdoor treasures. We have been loving the sun this week.
-19-outside-d-2-fb.jpg)
day 50 {19 feb 2010}
I love my zoom!! that I can sneak right in a get close ups when they are far away. :)
-19-outside-d-3-fb.jpg)
day 50 {19 feb 2010}
and they have no idea that I am snapping photos.
-19-outside-j-fb.jpg)
day 50 {19 feb 2010}
a quick shot of J while he was busy playing GI Joe/Star Wars with our neighbor.
We have had a surprise week of sunshine. It has been so so nice, I think it has tricked up all to thinking that spring is here. We need it. :) The kids have totally enjoyed the freedom they get outside. Although, it ties me up a bit more; our backyard is not safe enough for my little D to go outside without grown up supervision. We have loved it! Now if we could just keep the pink eye at bay and if my stupid sinuses would clear up for good!
4 comments:
"like"
i wish blogs had "like" buttons like FB...especially when it's midnight
Misty-lol--I have wished that SO SO many times. :)
Glad you guys are enjoying some nicer weather! I had to laugh about D with the dishes- Asher does the same thing! :)
Bread is good!
Post a Comment