Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Basketball

J and A are playing basketball this winter. They love it... here are some photos from the game last Saturday...

all day 44 {13 feb 2010)
A's first basketball game ever.
This was her pose about 75% of the game.

She did get the ball once or twice, and miraculously I got a picture of her passing.

J's mad basketball skills--shooting.

J's mad basketball skills--guarding.

J's mad basketball skills--dribbling.

S watching her brother and sister.
She is always so excited to get a little older, so she can participate.

D was itching to get out there to play a little basketball with the big kids.

D and S watching the game with their big sister, while A was getting a rest.

D decided it was OK to sit with his brother on the bench while he was out.

They both had tons of fun and Mike and I were pretty impressed with their first game. :) Thanks Ryan, for being their coach and helping them have fun and learn the game.

1 comment:

Cortney Clegg said...

OK. I know these are supposed to be pictures that highlight J & A's mad basketball skills (and boy are they good! haha!), but all I kept staring at was their hair! Seriously- each one of your kids has GORGEOUS hair.