Here are some photos...
-11-S-pillows-fb.jpg)
-11-SandD-12-fb.jpg)
-11-S-pillows-fb.jpg)
day 42 {11 feb 2010)
S cleaning up her fort from the family room.
-11-SandD-12-fb.jpg)
day 42 {11 feb 2010)
S helped D get his shirt on--look closely--the top buttons are misaligned. :)
It kept him occupied for about 45 minutes.
I love that he is covering D's mouth so prevent early candle blow out. :)
-12-mike-bday-15-fb.jpg)
day 43 {12 feb 2010)
Mike, post birthday party fun with a few friends of ours.
Thanks, Ralph and Rach, for the fun (and noisy) birthday treats!
We had a few friends over to celebrate Mike's birthday, just for cake and ice-cream. I didn't tell Mike... so I guess I planned for it to be a bit of a surprise. I also DID NOT mention it to the kids until they came home from school that day (and only because they needed to help clean up). Well, once Mike got home from work I was busy finishing up the makings of a delicious Thanksgiving/birthday dinner, and the kids managed to keep it a secret for, oh, all of about 15 minutes. Then the cat was out of the bag and Mike knew some people were coming over. Oh well. Mike also said that a clean house was sort of a dead give away too. (Nice, Babe!) :) The turkey dinner was yummy. Then we gave Mike his presents...thanks to Josh, I was actually able to surprise Mike with a good and fun present (a psp and some games). Mike loved his mints from his mom. As we were all eating the cake and enjoying the homemade frosting, Mike fondly reminisced about his mom's homemade birthday cakes and the THICK layer of frosting between the two cake layers. mmm!!
-12-D-cutting-strawberries-1-fb.jpg)
-12-SandD-helping-cake-7.jpg)
-12-SandD-helping-cake-3-fb.jpg)
-12-mike-bday-09-fb.jpg)
2 comments:
You'll have to send me the frosting recipe.
I think Mike looks quite a bit like Nate (or vice versa) in that last picture. I guess that should come as no shock since they are brothers. :) Anyway, cute pics!!
Post a Comment