-22-fb.jpg)
day 22 {22 jan 2010}
My girls room new curtains and bench.
They love them, they love the glitz and the sparkle. :)
-23-a-fb.jpg)
day 23 {23 jan 2010} one
A new part of my regular breakfast. Love me some good ruby red grapefruit. :)
(The real stuff not the soda)
-23-b-fb.jpg)
day 23 {23 jan 2010} two
The sun was shining and no one wanted to stay inside.
Nice shiner, huh? He smacked his head running around this last weekend.
-23-c-fb.jpg)
day 23 {23 jan 2010} three
Happy boy to be free from the containment of his home.
-23-d-fb.jpg)
day 23 {23 jan 2010} four
and another sunset. Mike has asked me to take more pictures of our sunset. It is quite beautiful this time of year. We will only get to enjoy it for a few more months, because come spring to summer it moves across the horizon and hides behind our neighbors' homes.
-24-fb.jpg)
day 24 {24 jan 2010}
Pictures I took of our TV. How fitting that I accidentally took these pictures of one of our favorite TV show, 24, on day 24, which just so happens to be Jan 24. (Seriously, didn't plan it al all). Mike and I have loved this show from the first season. We wouldn't miss a show. Then the next season, our oldest child was old enough (about 18 mo or so) that we didn't feel comfortable watching it with him awake, so we started recording it with our VCR (yes, we still had one then) and watch it after he went to bed. I think we did that for another year. Then they came out with them on DVD's, so for the next two years we rented the DVDs and exhaustedly watched all the shows in less than a weeks time (little sleep) when they came out. That did cause problems though, because we'd have to be careful not to see the commercials as the season was going. Then we got our DVR. Ahhhh!!! We really love our DVR.
This week treated me to a big surprise. My darling little man woke up Monday from his nap and announced to me that he wanted to put his "pees in the toilet" and wear his "underwears". He has gone potty in the toilet a few random times and no.2 a few times as well... but nothing consistent. I would not have instigated any potty training right now. But when the boy wants to try, this momma's got to give it a go... so we did. He loves his Cars pants, and Mater really did the trick. He was determined to keep Mater dry. :) (pictured below is Mack, however.)
-25-a-fb.jpg)
day 25 {25 jan 2010} one
I adore his attitude and determination.
Day one-3 accidents and 10+ successes. I'd say it was a good day!
-25-b-fb.jpg)
day 25 {25 jan 2010} two
My new camera bag arrived today! :) L*O*V*E it. :)
from Jo Totes
-26-fb.jpg)
day 26 {26 jan 2010}
The little man growing up too fast. The little potty goes upstairs and downstairs wherever we go, so we have it right on hand when we need it. Here he was watching a movie and doing his duty. :) I love the cars in his hands.
Again, many many successes and then 3 accidents. Both days the accidents were when I was cooking and cleaning up after dinner. So tomorrow I am going to be WAY more on it at that time of day. So, that is what we have been up to. Everything else has been put on hold a bit. Hopefully it will be worth it. :)
3 comments:
D is such a little man- requesting to be potty trained?? Wow. Cute underwears. :)
AND WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CAMERA BAG?! I need one. I have been looking at Emera bags, but they are a bit pricey. I've been meaning to call you so we can talk camera stuff...just bought a new lens. It was cheap- 50mm f/1.8, but I think it will be great for low light situations.
Ok! This is long enough! Keep the pics coming...I love 'em!
Cort, I edited the original post with the link to the camera bag. The lens you got is the lens that I have had from about 3 months after I got my camera. I have used it for years. MOST of my inside pics are taken with that one. It is good inside. Love the bokeh I get with it. For when we play outside I use my 70-300mm, and when I go to outdoor sporting event. The 70-300 is tricky in low light situations. :)
Fun pictures! I hope today was successful with D as you had to go out! =) He's got a cute little bum!
Also - if you find an extra blue lightning car around, put it aside for Ty! ;-)
Post a Comment