for those of you who have been wondering. I have been sick since the beginning of September. I was the first one with this nasty cold, with dd-S, then, I believe it was taken to NY with Mike and ds-J, then dd-A got it. Luckily ds-D has been spared. But it appears that everyone else has gotten over it, but for some reason, I am holding on to this awful cough.
So today I saw the doctor and guess what? She told me that she thinks I have coughed so much that I think I just have to cough. HAHAAA! Mike has been telling me that it is in my head. (I totally got an "I told you so" when I came home from the doctors) Now, it is not totally in my head, but she told me because I have been coughing so much I have hurt my chest and throat a bit and now I feel like I have to cough all the time. she has me on some asthma stuff to help heal the insides. ANd she believes I will be better in a week. YAY!!!
Mike always knew I was a headcase! HAHAHAA!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I was thinking about it after we talked, and I know of a counselor who might be able to help! Just kidding...I hope you recover fully soon, before you take that crazy night-time stuff! Oh...you went blog crazy today! What an awesome example you are...in the words of my tween... You are UBER COOL!
Head Case! =)
I knew it, too!
Post a Comment