Meatball Dude

Chocolate Head

and Alfredo
So, those are the kid decided nicknames. Funny kiddos.
On a more serious note...Tonight was J's pack meeting. I was so proud of him. He called the flag ceremony, and he did it with a cheat sheet I made for him. We practiced and he didn't want to have a grown up help him. He did a great job. He spoke loudly and clearly. Woohoo!! a proud mom moment. :)
So, those are the kid decided nicknames. Funny kiddos.On a more serious note...Tonight was J's pack meeting. I was so proud of him. He called the flag ceremony, and he did it with a cheat sheet I made for him. We practiced and he didn't want to have a grown up help him. He did a great job. He spoke loudly and clearly. Woohoo!! a proud mom moment. :)
3 comments:
I could've guessed S's would be alfredo. It should be little miss Sasafrass! =)
Way to go Meatball Dude!
And, we got our shrek costume! =)
We love it, but are wondering what D's name will be...Yoda is just too plain compared with the others! Ana loves the pics of the kids. Adorable, as usual!
hahaha!! Were your kids hungry by chance? I am noticing a theme here...meatballs..chocolate...alfredo. VERY funny! :) Way to go J- myabe Grandpa C. will put you in charge of calling the flag ceremony at the reunion next summer! (do you know if you are going yet??)
Post a Comment