I figured I could give the video clips a shot. This first one is for Asher. :) It appears D and you have a few things in common. :)
And oh my gosh! It is taking forever to upload. Sorry, I will have to get the hang of video clips better to upload another one. :) The walking one is 4 times as big as tis one, so it will take even longer. Maybe I will try later tonight.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha! doing!! I don't know about your house, but Asher has pulled three of those things off now...crazy boys.
D and I enjoyed watching this today, while you were off reading with the kiddies. So cute! Perhaps we should install some to keep him busy here!
Yeah for videos! I love watching babies explore the world. Too cute!
My kids pulled all of those off! Hours of entertainment down the drain!
Post a Comment