That is a section on my side bar. You should check it out if you haven't. However, I think i should change it to funny things dd-S says. As she is 3 almost 4 she seems to be saying hilarious things regularly. She cracks me up. I am going to delete them all and start afresh with the new month, so here are September's:
**as a Fed Ex truck drives by, dd-S says, "Mom, that is a kid stealer van." Me, confused, "huh? what do you mean?" dd-S, "well, it steals kids, puts them in boxes and takes them away."
(what??? where did she get that idea from?) (30 Sept)
**I drank a sip of dd-S's water from her water bottle, and she pouts, "Mom, now it has your germs on it." I told her we have the same germs so not to worry. then she says, "No we don't, you have spider germs and I have butterfly and lady bug germs." (HMMM--what do you think she is saying about me?) (24 Sept)
**DD-S, "Mom, uh who was it that translated the Book of Mormon, Yoda??" Mom, laughing, "uh honey, Yoda is NOT real, it was Joseph Smith." dd-s, "ah, ah right, that's who it was, Joseph Smith." (20 Sept)
**Mom, "I think I am going to do some yoga." dd-S, "WHAT? You are going to eat some yogurt?" (16 Sept)
**I was teasing dd-S about something. DD-S asks, "Why are you teasing me?" Mom, "Because that's my job." DD-S, "no it's not, that's Daddy's job." Mom, "Then what's my job?" dd-S, without hesitation says, "To make him stop." (15 Sept)
**As a moth is flying above us and lands on our ceiling, dd-S asks, "Do [butterflies] poop?" (14 Sept)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nice that those are all from S
Amber, thanks for stopping in on my blog! I saw this address in our browser history and figured out it was you once you left the comment. Alan has said many good things about you over the years - nice to finally "see" you!
Go MY LITTLE PONY!
Post a Comment