Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DD-S's Interview

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Um, clean up the car.
2. What makes mom happy?
ummmmmm, doing what you say.
3. What makes mom sad?
when you feel the Spirit.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
hugging
6. How old is your mom?
I don't remember.
7. How tall is your mom?
(Stretching her hands to the top of my head) THIS tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Clean.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Shop.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Uh, I don't know, I don't know, I said.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Artist.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
jumping.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Write curvise (meaning cursive) and sometimes you help ds-D scribble on paper.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
I don't know-peanut butter jelly.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
cleaning.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I dunno, a girl, and what would your name...I think Leia.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
shopping.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
I dunno, I wanna go upstairs....
19. How are you and your mom different?
I dunno either.. (me waiting) are you not going to skip those things... I have been thinking and thinking and thinking and I JUST DON"T KNOW.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kissing me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kissing him. (ooh lala)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to the mall.

4 comments:

Misty said...

man, you must shop all the time if you do it with her and when she's not around!

Dawn said...

shopping? in your town? what fun?

Amber said...

lol!! she means GROCERY shopping!

Cortney Clegg said...

Geez Am, I didn't know you were such a bad jumper! Nate and I loved reading the kids' interviews & the "funny things they say" section! DO butterflies poop??