Last year, we were in the same city, but we didn't even remember it was our anniversary. SIGH! Five days before our anniversary our littlest baby--D--decided to join us 7 weeks early (I say 6 weeks, but Mike says 7 ;) ). We are so lucky to have been ambulanced out of our tiny town to the children's hospital in the city where they are SO prepared to care for a little one born that early. Mike went back to our home (1 and a half hours away) with his parents and our other three children, while I stayed with our newest joy for 6 more days. Mike came up for one night during those 6 days and it just happened to be our anniversary. Funny thing, neither of us thought of it until the next day. I think we were a little stressed. :)
So, I did a layout of some of the first pictures taken of our little D. There weren't any pics taken right after he was born, they wisked him away to the NICU, but the next day I got a few. Precious little thing!!
Here is this weeks layout:
And then here are a few that i did last year...
this is in Oct '07
this is in Oct '07
These next two are pictures from Nov '07
credits HEREI am just so thankful we have him with us! He is a joy and blessing in our families life. He is the one who can make us all smile when we are sad with his big "slobber kiss".




2 comments:
So cute!! Thanks for posting the credits- I was just about to ask what kits you were using. :) I may end up copying some of these pages (with pics of my own kid, of course)...I am so NOT creative. LOL!
Post a Comment