Monday, April 12, 2010

spring photos

just wanted to get out a few pics tonight before I hit the hay!

a little self photo with the timer...
a little blurry and bad lighting (our basement), but we like it!

we spent the afternoon at the park with scooters and bikes.
D thought it best to fly instead though.  So he FLEW, and FLEW...
all over the park.

We got his hair cut again later that night...


My poor kids...the result of having a mom who loves photography and is trying to learn the skill more and more is that they are often the subject of my photos, willing or not so willing.  I really wanted to try and get some fun spring shots of all the kiddos.  They mostly were alright, but that 2 yr old of mine was definitely and UNWILLING participant this day.


one of these things is doing it's own thing...

He warmed up just a bit, 
but mostly he spent the time telling me how it was his turn to take a picture.

My boys!  and I think they are just the handsomest!

and the boys again!

D, showing S some 'tude.  She is used to it, and doesn't mind, she just laughs it off.

and the girls...aren't they darling, sweet things...

and here they are again.

I have some individual shots that turned out pretty good as well, but I didn't want to post them all tonight.  I also really wanted to get some more Easter shots up soon.  So we'll see.

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I am commenting. Very cute pictures. I like the ones of all of you children. Q-T-Pies!

Misty said...

Very good pictures. They are cute. I like the one of you and A...can you say mini me?

Cortney Clegg said...

cute outfits!