so here are some from 11 april to 18 april. We have been busy, as usual...baseball has started for both J and S (it is S's first year, and J is on a traveling team as well as a city league team), and Mike helps coach, Mike had a co-worker stay with us for a week, I designed T-shirts and made signs, we helped out in school, and went on a field trip. I always think life is going to slow down, but I think I am kidding myself. It seems we are getting busier and busier. hahaha!
D was determined to wear a little tie to church, just like his daddy and brother.
I was determined to get a little shot with my cutie, (thanks J, for being my step in photographer) but D was wanting nothing to do with it!
-12-J-ipod-fb.jpg)
J and A have discovered the joy of walking around the house with music pouring into their ears... their music of choice is either the Primary songs or Beatles, I can't complain. J was frustrated that the earphones kept falling out. He figured out a solution...
My new, hip, fun, and "make me happy" camera straps!
Some things never change...thanks goodness...
J snuggling with his baby blanket.
I made four of these signs for Mike's work's Relay for Life team fundraiser
This was before I cleaned it up, and made the edges all purdy!!
some very much needed "I hadn't seen Daddy in two days" sunggles!
Teaching moments
D decides that he is playing whatever sport the kids are actively playing. We had opening day for baseball this day. He was devastated that he didn't have a uniform to wear, so when we got home I dug through the clothes bins and found this old Yankee uniform that J used to wear. I love it...and clearly, so did D.
This is where my car used to get parked...and now it is turned into a baseball practice area.
hmmmmm?!?!?!
-11-D-tie-3-fb.jpg)
-11-D-tie-6-fb.jpg)
-13-camera-strap-fb.jpg)
-14-J-blanket-fb.jpg)
-15-sign-fb.jpg)
-16-DandMike-2ed-fb.jpg)
-17-D-M-Yankee-fb.jpg)
-17-D-Yankee-fb.jpg)
-18-baseball-garage-fb.jpg)
4 comments:
J is so clever- I have the same problem with my earphones sometimes, but I'm not brave enough to wear duct tape on my ears in public. :)
I love that D tries so hard to be like his older siblings...he is such a cutie!!
You look great! Ty will love playing baseball in your garage!
I love the picture of you and D. PERSONALITY!
Love the camera straps...did you make them?
Post a Comment