Tuesday, September 8, 2009

new rain boots!!! :)

for me!!! :)  Anyone who knows me knows I L*O*V*E shoes!!  I have a serious love affair with them. :)  I can spot a new pair of shoes that a friend of mine will be wearing a mile away. And I regularly get shoe envy, even with my plethora of shoes.  Well, today I was at Ross, one of my favorite places to find great shoes, and I stumbled upon these awesome rain boots.  Living in  WA I really don't think one can go wrong with a purchase (or two) of rain boots. 
You can check out the black ones HERE
you can see the brown ones HERE

Seriously, I fell in love!  And I adore the wedge heel on them.  They will serve me well with keeping my long pant legs dry (a typical problem for short people in the Pacific NW), as well as making me happy by just being cute.  I may start to take after my little S and just wear rain boots all the time because they are easy to slip on, and I like em. :)

Oh, and the best part about them, well really, the best part about Ross, they were only $9.99 each!  What a steal!!  

I am happily wearing my brown ones around the house right now, just for kicks and giggles! :)

2 comments:

Misty said...

very cute!

The Birds said...

I wsih it rained here....those shoes are amazing!