No time to write too much, I just wanted to get my pictures up, since I was two weeks behind. I have really been having fun taking pictures, but I think I am going to have to buy a new external hard drive to accommodate my new habit. ;)
So here they are... or at least my favorites of the gajillion I have taken. ;)
32.365 Feb 1
S was refusing to keep her shoes on for pictures.
Misty bribed her with waffles and well, she put her shoes back on.

31.365 Jan 31
A-deciding whether or not to let me take her photo.

30.365 jan 30
S sleeping on the couch.
(Well trying to pretend she was sleeping)

jan 29
D sneaking yogurt.
He just makes me smile!

Jan 28
dd-A posing. :)

jan 27
J seriously concentrating on the multiplication
tables he is working on.

Jan 26
D's first pair of shoes were getting too small.
Here are his second pair. HE LOVES THEM!
He marches around and makes the stomp. TOO cute!

Jan 25
A gorgeous sunset off our deck.

Jan 24
My first made all by myself cinnamon rolls.
They needed more yummy stuff inside. ;)

Jan 23
Papa Murphy's left overs

Jan 22
D playing with littlest pet shops.

jan 21
my new toy. :) Thanks Mike!!
And have I mentioned that I love it.

jan 20
S outside at sunset. And I love the colors of this one:
all the warm tones with her hair.

Jan 20


6 comments:
um..hello? what about your other adorable nephew? just kidding! fun to see pictures. i'm being a slacker at work waiting for one of my kiddos to come down.
UM--that day didn't get posted. DUH!! :)
I love the first couple of pics of your daughter and the one of her in the sunset. Good job snapping all of those!!!
your children are beeeeautiful!!! you are one amazing photographer!
I use my bread maker to make cinnamon roll dough as well. :)
What gorgeous little kids you have!
Post a Comment