This might just be my new favorite pic of D.
He is just so sweet and smiley!
I swear he has one of the cutest baby personalities EVER!

37.365 06 feb
S being a nut after her bathtime.
Talking on a "cup phone".

36.365 05 feb
Our brick fireplace. Oohh so exciting.
Yes, I forgot to take a picture this day until bed time.

35.365 04 feb
Yet another sunset!

34.365 03 feb
Mike brought this home for me one day.
Awwwww!! :)

33.365 02 feb
At the park.
I have a whole shlew of pics from the park. More to follow.

32.365 01 feb
My adorable kids after church.
They are never all that happy when I make them stay
in church clothes for even a minute after we get home.
They want to change immediately. Nevertheless, they look cute!
1 comment:
aaaww! cute! I especially love the top pic of D. Miss S- you are such a nut! :) Can't believe you still get flowers...I honestly can't remember the last time Nate bought me flowers. Wait, yes I do. It was the week after Asher was born. Geesh.
Post a Comment