We have been slowing down a bit here. :) That is so nice. Swim lessons have finished, and J moved up a level. :) He is swimming short distances now and need to work on endurance. We are very thrilled with that, because M doesn't want to take him out in his boat without him knowing how to swim--even though he would ALWAYS be wearing a life jacket. So we are almost there. dd-A is a fish and really catches on quickly. She still has a bit to work on with her stroke, but she too is swimming short distances. they also both can jump in off the diving board and and swim all the way to the side of the pool on their own. They are very proud of themselves, and I am feeling relieved to be able to take them to the pool and not fear for them as much.
We are going to sign then up for private swim lessons. They have taken 4 private lessons already and we think that is what finally pushed J over his swimming slump.
We are doing dance for the girls, which starts soon. And then soccer for A and football for J, which practices started last week. M is coaching the football team, so that is nice for me to have him taking J and everything.
I made a day trip to visit Misty and my Dad. It was fun to see them, although it was very quick.
I have started designing a bit again. The summer sort of zapped my free time, so I basically took the summer off. LOL!! It has been nice to be creative again. there is nothing new in my store yet, I am a guest designer next month at a different site (still hush hush--it hasn't been announce yet--so I can't say which site yet, but I will in a week.) And I am trying to get some things finished to put in the SA store. :) Hopefully soon.
anyway, I am sleepy and still need to get some things done. TTFN!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How can you say all of those activities are relaxing? I guess they really haven't started yet - at least not all of them.
when you were here J said, "i'm glad A and S aren't in dance right now. it takes up too much time!" little does he know he'll be there soon!
It's so fun to catch up and read your blog! I love your digital scrapbook designes though I have never tried it. I tagged you on our blog...
Hey I figured it out! (I sent an email to your old box that will make that make sense!) YOur family is too cute. I didn't even know you had #4! Send me your phone # some time--I'll give you a call. Mine is still the same. :) Cute blog! Jessica
You call all that relaxing a bit?
I got really excited when I read that you are putting A and S back in dance-I keep thinking about those cute & funny pics you took of them before their last recital. S's faces are priceless!
Hey, how come Misty and Dawn are contributors of your blog?
I am hoping to learn how to leave comments. I love the blog and the news. I need more pictures of Dustin. I need a Dustin kiss and I don't know how long it will be before I get one. Much love, Miriam
I'm still waiting for your picture of you and your kiddos feet in flip flops.
I am waiting for the rain! :)I don't want just flip flops, and I think I need to paint my toe nails first too. :) LOL!
Post a Comment