Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The baptism

Two weekends ago J was baptized. I can't express the joy that I felt as I sat there and witnessed this ordinance. I am so blessed to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder able to perform the baptism, and my sweet sweet son here to be baptized. It was a special day. In addition to the ordinance I had tons of family around helping and participating which made the day all the more special. THANK YOU to everyone who came.


J was being his silly self, as usual! :)

ME loving on my boy.

Two of the loves of my life!!

Again, me loving on my boy! (I think he must have gotten tired of hugs from me.)

My boys in suits! Always lovin that look!

I will post more on the actual baptism hopefully later today, I have a crying baby to tend to. :)

TTFN

3 comments:

Misty said...

love the pictures. now that they're on your comp you should send them to me! =)

Cortney Clegg said...

YAY J!! He looks like a ninja in the first pic, and I love seeing you love on him in the others. :) I can't believe how green it is there...holy cow..

Dawn said...

Congrats! It is a great experience