I forgot all about these photos and saw them today as I was scrolling through iphoto. I just love them (even with the poor quality). He was just being so silly, and feeling so cool! He called himself "The Man" when he was walking around wearing these. (never mind that they are women's glasses :) ) Plus, he was in a chubby phase and I always love the extra chub on his face, it helps him look younger.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
so cute!!!
love that crazy (and oh so cool) D!
AHHHH!
Hey Amber! Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! Your kids told me I should visit your blog during our "tea party" yesterday so I could see what you guys are up too. :) LOVE your blog name (totally fits our Pacific Northwest weather!)
~Lauren~
wwwlaurenmphotography.blogspot.com (no . after the www) ;)
This is why we love him! Such a cool character!
I was checking, and you win! This post is more recent than my last post. Get with it slackers (by slackers I mean you and me, both), post something on your blog.
I was just blog-stalking a bit...you know, looking to see if there were any updates to flipflops in the rain...Nope! Then I looked at my own. I haven't posted in a year and a half! Oh my! So kudos to you for doing better! Ahhh...I miss you!
Post a Comment