I am so so far behind in blogging...so here is a QUICK recap for March...
My daughter S wears skirts constantly, and I love this one.
J has been working on his webelos and this was for his artist pin.
D loves Hiccup from How to Train a Dragon.
Grandpa and S working out some sudoku.
The Pinewood derby.
J's car is the green one in the middle.
winning one of the prelim races.
winning the whole thing.
1st place!
it was OUR car. We cut it, he sanded it, we painted it, and Mike stuck the wheels in. We were prepared to lose pretty badly, so it was a fun surprise.
D and his A!
after school snacking.
breakfast with mamma
yep, that's how we roll at our house.
sauteed veggies for our soup
D wrote/drew a picture for Luis, and then he slept with it.
guess what she lost...
her two..
front teeth!
watching a movie.
I was "blessed" to take a hunter safety class with J. We both passed! PHEW!
St. Patty's Day breakfast!
green eggs topped with cheese, and green milk.
Studying for the Hunter Safety written exam.
not very thrilled to be studying!
the super moon.
1st day of spring gardening.
He says, "Mom, this is the freezingest day ever!" Me, "Well, maybe you should have put pants on before we came out to check the flowers'" Him, "nope, I don't fink that would that helped, it would still be the freezingest.""
going in after freezing from gardening first thing in the morning. When he was looking at this picture later, D, who has been potty trained for a year, but sleeps with a diaper, says, "That diaper looks stupid, I should have put underwear and pants on. Gross!!" LOL!! funny boy!
digging in the gulley
baseball has begun!
more digging
trying out a sourpatch kid...
not so sure...
YIKES!!
My sweet S filled her board with "stories"
D coloring
playing nerf dart gun games
the girls hanging out at Misty's
...and Dallin!
March highlights (which seem so long ago):
Grandma and Grandpa Clegg came for a visit.
Joseph took first in the Pinewood Derby.
lots of basketball.
and Hunter safety class.
Thanks for popping in! :)









































4 comments:
Hey Love, thanks for the update! I've been checking in every few days hoping to see some recent stuff. The kids are getting so tall - it makes me sad that I am missing it. Can't wait for some pictures of you and Mike in Hawaii. And how are the adults doing? Love and miss you guys. ~J
Aww..Dallin made the blog! I LOVE all the pictures. especially the sour patch ones and the freezingest ones!
loved 'em all!
Love the pics! Man I miss you guys! Love that I can still "see" ya though!
Post a Comment