Monday, March 14, 2011

Jan and Feb came and went with a bang!

Where oh where did the time go?  Is it really March?

SO here is Jan...in pictures...

Happy New Year to everyone!!

D looking VERY tired.  He must have partied too hard for New Years!

I asked J to wait a sec to get in the car after school, so I could get his picture, and this is what I got.  NICE!

Luis came over and helped me go through a ton of stuff and make multiple runs to the dump!!   This is just ONE of the boxes of magazines I recycled.

D loves his "Rookie Sports" at the YMCA.

Finally took down all the Christmas decorations. FINALLY!

SO this is a precious moment!  D had jumped on J's face at bed time and J was bleeding a little bit because of his head gear.  They were both very sad when we left them in their room to sleep.  When I came upstairs to go to bed this is what I saw.  When I asked D if he was snuggling with J and he said, "no, I was trying to tell him I was sorry and he wouldn't answer." SWEET!

I read this whole series in a week and a half.  And I would have read it in three days had I not been de junking my house as well. 

random shot of S pilfering in the fridge.

Let it snow.  It was melted by noon!

Apple apps store for the imac!  YEAH baby!  Angry birds on the imac!

Super D!


A little Lego Rock Band!

Exhausted.  and yes he is drooling!

Mike is totally enjoying his new toy! a new 3d TV! (To each his own I guess. LOL!)

MMMM!

Our sick J!

Click on this one to see it larger.  I took about 5 pictures of this sunset and pieced it together. :)  Off our deck!

A Valentine's Day kit I was working on for my shoppe.

Crashed on the floor again...the sad life of a fourth child!

My bins.  This is around the 20th of Jan.  I only barely got rid of them (last week) thanks to Miriam!!  I only have 3 out of 10 left!  Wahoo!!!  

a fun and cheap little wooden train I love.  Target $1.00 bins.

hahaaa! D digging something out of his teeth.  and he got it!

just munching!

bills!  (this is a larger than normal stack.  It had all of J's medical bill, statements and insurance papers in it, as well.)

Cute Valentine goody bags I made with my kit.

My scout!  Heading off for Klondike!  He didn't enjoy it that day, but now looks back on it with fond memories!  

One night I walked down my hall and found it turned into a lovely art gallery (only one side of the gallery shown)!  Thank you, my independent, free spirit, and always crafting daughter, S! :)

and that my friends is the abbreviated version of January!

1 comment:

Cortney Clegg said...

I just inherited some VERY cute little boy clothes- Collin wore an outfit of D's today...I took a picture of him in it & will post it for you to see. :)
Also, hope you don't mind, I totally put the sunset picture as our new desktop background.