Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas...from my girl's point of view...

So, dd-A got a camera for Christmas.  She was so excited, but I guess I didn't think much about how it would affect me.  Let's just say that I had more pictures taken of me on Christmas day than probably the whole two years prior.  HAHA!  I thought I'd share her pictures of the day, too.  These are just some of them, but it definitely is a different perspective than I am used to. :)

There is another post before this one with my recollections of the day.

A's Christmas pictures....

This is where I am thinking, "Uh oh, I now have no control over what I look like and when my picture will get taken. NOT good!" hahaa!

D and his very chocolate mouth.

The boys and the video game.

Me opening presents...

The older three kids really wanted to get presents for Mike, D, and I this year.  So I sent them off with their babysitter to do a little Christmas shopping.  They did a great job. This is my willow tree statue from A (still unopened).  In addition, they got me a shirt, and a necklace. 

And Mike got a tie, some socks, and a blackberry phone cover.

A super great shot of Mike!

Mike and I chilling post present opening, as the kids are all still playing.

and smooching..."eeew!" the kids say, but A still gets a picture of it!

and a very flattering close up of me putting Laney's (S's doll) shoes back on.

and the usual view of me. :)

a self portrait of A and I. :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Fun new posts

Cortney Clegg said...

great job A! :)

Dawn said...

You should post some of her other pictures. =D

Amber said...

Dawn, they need to be blog appropriate. hahaahaaa!!

Rob and Mely said...

It's nice to see some pictures of you Am! The kiddos are getting so stinkin big!