Our little (or not so little) family is settled in the wonderful Pacific Northwest (for now). Mike wishes we lived somewhere with more sun, for all of his outdoorsy-ness. I am perfectly content living in the clouds and mist! So... this is us...flip flops (all except Mike) in the rain. :)
Funny Things My Kiddos Say:
oct--While wrapping A up in duct tape (a full bust to upper thigh duct tape wrap) to make a faux mannequin to assist me in making her Halloween costume, D sees and in shock, awe, and disgust, declares, "Stop MOM!!! that is for DUCKS!"
sept--We were talking about how sick I get when I am pregnant (not an announcement) and S says (referring to my sinus infections and allergies I suffer from here) "Mom, you have basically been sick the whole time I have known you." Nice!!
D needed to go potty during church, so I took him to the very full bathroom at the time, we waited our turn, and then he did his thing. The stalls were still all full. I helped him down and pulled up his pants, when he loudly announces in his "Geesh! Mom" voice, "MOM, you gave me a wedgie." Thank you older brother and Captain Underpants for adding to my 3 year old's vocabulary.
may--D likes to push the grocery cart at the store, all by himself. I try to sneak my hands in to direct it so as not to crash into displays or the like. Anyway, D caught me, and wasn't thrilled by my help, and he said, very grumpily, "Mom, get you diwrty hands off da cawrt."
07 mar--During Sacrament meeting today D leaned over to me and said, "Jesus is a Jedi."
march--During sharing time one Sunday I held up a picture of the prophet, President Monson, and asked the children who he was. My own, little S, without raising her hand, hollers out "Abraham Lincoln!!" When retelling the story to Mike he asks, "was he wearing a top hat?" no, no he wasn't. :)
background: from "A Pocketful of Sunshine" kit by Jacque and me header: background , clouds, raindrops, sun, and ribbon from "A Pocketful of Sunshine" kit by Jacque and me; flip flops from "Favorite Flip Flops" by Natalie Braxton at the-lilypad.com; boots (originally red) from "What's the Weather" by Jacque.
2 comments:
aaww...what a cutie! where did you find the carriage?
So sweet. I love your props!
Post a Comment