This week, and then a little of the week before...
D sat on the counter while I cooked dinner, we chatted, we snuggled, and we probably talked to Dawn on the phone.
D sat on the counter while I cooked dinner, we chatted, we snuggled, and we probably talked to Dawn on the phone.
D stole my hat and teased, "I took you haa-at" in his neener neener voice. And it made him very happy!
We took A to spend the night with her Grandma and Grandpa and cousin at a near by resort, and D was feeling awfully sad to have left his beloved A behind. This was taken in the car, on the way home without A.
Mike and J worked on his pinewood derby car, which is a truck, which I actually cut out the shape of the car (other than the bed of the truck).
watched J's truck (the blue streak) do awesome in the pinewood derby race for the first little while, I think he placed around 4th or 5th out of 15 or so cars. He was a little disappointed as he placed first last year.
and cut dd-A's hair. I love it. :) I think she looks adorable.
She was supposed to let me take some photos before she changed out of her church dress, but she changed to quickly.This week we have school conferences among planning or spring break, which will be fun for everyone. :D Looking forward to it all, and I will keep the pictures coming.
-14-A-D-fb.jpg)
-15-keyboard-fb.jpg)
-16-D-crying-fb.jpg)
-18-food-fb.jpg)
-19-dump-fb.jpg)
-20-pinewood-derby-2-fb.jpg)
3 comments:
Yes! DO keep the pictures coming! Loved them all! Can't believe you braved cutting A's hair! Do you always cut their hair! You'll have to teach me if I ever have a little girl. *sigh*
And holy cow! Did the post just say you were up at 1AM??
Oh I didn't cut A's hair, a salon did... Although, I think I could, I used to cut my sister and friends' hair in high school. I just haven't done it in a while that I was scared I'd mess up on my darling girl's head! LOL!
I am good for a trim anytime with A and S. But a cut a large as this, I pay someone else to do it. and I even take the boys somewhere.
and yes, I was up super late last night, trying to get caught up in my photos. I did take a really AWESOME nap yesterday. :P
(while doing fist pumps in the air..i'm chanting): Hair cut! Hair cut! There is another in your midst that needs a hair cut. Maybe we'll take care of that!
Post a Comment