Friday, March 12, 2010

Monday through Thursday--photos

sorry, nothing too exciting this week.
day 67 {08 mar 2010}
nearly forgot today--
so I snapped a fast shot of my dear pal. Elmo, laying next to my computer, right before I hit the hay.

day 68 {09 mar 2010}
(no these are not cups of coffee.)
the cold weather returned!!! After I picked the kids up from school we went out and picked us (all of us) up some delicious steamed milk. Perfect for the cold wet day we had.

day 69 {10 mar 2010}
Turbo jam showed up today!
I have loved Kenpo from the p90x series, so I decided to get me some other kick boxing type stuff for the morning, then Mike and I do P90X at night. PHEW!

day 70 {11 mar 2010}
J was feeling a little sad at dinner tonight and D climbed up into his chair to give him kisses to make him feel better. It was very sweet. and as you can see by the smile on J's face, I think it worked.

2 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

aaaww! Love that last picture. what sweeties. I am about to try "Physique 57"- you should check it out. It is supposed to slim really quicly, but then again, ALL those programs say that. :)

Misty said...

how sweet! I got myself some steamed milk today - it was good!