-27-lr-paint-fb.jpg)
day 58 {27 feb 2010}
My photos all this day were of the paint,
so here you have the Living Room post Dry Sea Grass painted walls. :)
LOVE iT!
-28-reading-bed-fb.jpg)
day 59 {28 feb 2010}
Dad and 3 of the kids reading in MY bed. LOL!!
Funny thing, just a little before this all 4 kids were in there, and they were discussing how a while ago we would have Saturday morning snuggles in our bed and how we all fit. Clearly we DO NOT any more. S and I are not even in the bed and there is no room for us. I guess we need to get a king size bed. :)
-28-s-sick-fb.jpg)
day 59 {28 feb 2010}
Little S, sick again, she has had a rough month. (or two) I feel so badly for her. First, in Jan, she was sick and throwing up, then around Valentine's Day she had pink eye, and then she had this trowing up thing again. It only lasted about 2 days, but she was so sad and pathetic. This was her third nap this day.
(on a photographic note: this is a straight out of the camera shot.
I love the light and I just didn't want to do a thing to it to mess it up, so no photoshop editing.)
-01-outlets-fb.jpg)
day 60 {01 mar 2010}
the beginning of two days full of changing out all the old yellowish outlets and light switches to new bright white ones. The new ones look so pretty! Yes, I did it myself, Mike just had to help me with one set of lights that I couldn't get the wires out of. We have a handful of lights that are controlled by two different switches (ie, the dining room has two switches, one on each side of the room by each doorway, but they control the same lights), well, those switches are just a stitch complicated, and it took me a while to figure the first set out because the old switches were VERY old and did not look like the new ones completely. I had to fiddle with the wires and then do a trial and error type on off on off with the lights to be sure they worked (both lights). This was when I decided that I was sick and tired of running back in and out of the garage to flip the breaker switch, test the lights, then back out to the garage to switch the breaker off, then change the next set of switches, etc. With that wise choice (or not so wise), I saved myself some time, but got myself jolted about 3 times. They didn't really hurt, mostly it was just funny. I did most of this while D was sleeping, so I didn't have to worry about him trying to "help" by sticking a screw driver in the outlet and getting himself jolted (which would have been dangerous). In fact when I did all the outlets I did have my breaker off, it was just when I was doing the lights. :) I am a genius, I know!! LOL!! I love my new light switches and outlets.
-02-D-begging-fb.jpg)
day 61 {02 mar 2010}
D has been sick this week, just with a nasty cold, sinuses thing. He has those red, sick eyes. He has been a bit out of sorts. Just second before this picture he was sobbing. Mid bawls, he blurts out, "I want to play wiss you itouch, Mommy." I calmly told him, mid snappping some pictures of his tantrum (poor thing), that crying and throwing fits are NOT the way to get to play with my itouch. So he quickly changed his approach... Smiling and talking all sweetly, here is, totally begging to play "wiss you itouch, pwease, mommy."
-02-mom-gave-in-fb.jpg)
day 61 {02 mar 2010}
And because he is my baby, and is pretty spoiled, I totally gave in. The boy is sure happy!
-03-s-chillin-fb.jpg)
day 62 {031 mar 2010}
S feeling a bit better.
And I can't believe she let me take her picture. She normally fights me and won't hold still.
I don't want to whine too much on here, or have a pity party for myself... but I will just say, there has been about 1 day in the last three weeks that I have all three of my school aged kids in school, the rest of the time, someone has been home and sick. Today, however, everyone was back at school. I can't wait for spring and for everyone to be healthy longer than a day or so!
3 comments:
love that last one of S!
Am am glad that you are happy with your colors.
aaaww- S looks so sweet in that last picture. The colors turned out well- your home looks VERY inviting. :)
Post a Comment