Saturday, November 7, 2009

Here you have it--D's cut!

Yeah, I know he is just about the cutest little guy ever. No posed and fabulous pictures, but here are a few shots of D doing his "homework" and the standing by our glass door watching our neighbors dog. You can see his full head and get a great look at his haircut. His hair was not combed, I did nothing special to it, this is just the way it is. And sorry for those of you who frequent Facebook for the redundancy.

D trying to smile at me.
His fake smile consists of squinty eyes and some sort of upturned lips.

Squinty eyes again

Oh, wait, he does have a real smile, and it is pretty cute, too. :)

D staring out the window, wishing he could go play with our neighbor's dog.

Just about as cute as cute can be! :)

3 comments:

Misty said...

yes. very cute. i think he looks WAY better with his hair cut! his curls were cute, but this is much cuter (in my opinion).

Dawn said...

I love it!

Cortney Clegg said...

I agree with Misty- he looked cute with his long locks, but I think he looks even cuter now!