Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some pictures from MAY! :D

132.365 12 may

This is my sweet little A before her school end of the year concert. I don't do her hair very often because, well, I just don't. I don't excel in the "doing hair" part of mommy-hood. LOL!! But she asked very sweetly if I could curl her hair before her concert. She just felt so special, it was worth the 45 minutes.

131.365 11 may

say CHEESE! This is how he smiles at the camera now. I know it is all my fault for taking WAY TOO many pictures! hee hee!!

130.365 10 may

Wishing and hoping and praying... that someone will open the door... so I can escape!

129.365 9 may

An eagle in the tree across the street.

128.365 8 may (photo 3)

Another one of D, just because I love this one!

128.365 8 may (photo 2)

D learning to ride.

128.365 8 may (photo 1)

J after a baseball game--trying to give me his game face look. :)

127.365 7 may

S-- she may look all sweet and innocent here, but trust me, this girl is trouble, hahahahaa!

126.365 6 may

D and his very best friend-- his blankie!

125.365 5 may

J ready for his first REALLY far away field trip. I was a nervous wreck while he was gone. LOL!! But he returned all safe and sound and had a great time in the city!


123.365 3 may

Daddy and D snuggling.


122.365 2 may

A few friends over to play, while the girls were coloring, the boys were video gaming. haha!


121.365 1 may (photo 2)

taking another stab at it.


121.365 1 may (photo 1)

Seriously, just too cute, as my littlest darling one decides to drink his milk from his cereal bowl! I believe most of the milk dribbled down the front of him.

5 comments:

Misty said...

i LOVE that first picture of Ali! You better not let her do her hair when she grows up...it makes her look WAY too cute...and she's already super cute without it done!

Brie said...

These are great pics. I especially love the one of your son staring out the window. I sometimes feel like that at work. I'd rather be outside playing. :)

Dawn said...

It's about time that you post something.

Cortney Clegg said...

Wow. A & S are just so beautiful...

Heather said...

I am loving the picture of A. it is very artistic, but also has the lines to it. what first caught my eye was that she was going diagonally across it, but what I really love is that although she is going diagonally, the lines from your wood deck are straight up and down. WHo knows if you planned it that way or if it was luck, but I love it.