66/365 7 mar
My very silly, happy baby.
He was throwing a fit just seconds before this.
Lying on the floor, then he rolled over
and saw me trying to get a pick of his fit
and he started grinning and laughing.

65/365 6 mar (photo 2)
The girls have been "inviting" Daddy home for lunch this week,
and I snapped a few shots.

65/365 6 mar (photo 1)

64/365 5 mar
D snuggling on Daddy's belly while Dad was talking
on his cell, lying on the couch.
TOO cute, I tell ya!

63/365 4 mar
A's lovely case of pink eye. Our worst case thus far this month.
We are now on week four of pink eye in our house.
And this was before it got to it's worst.

62/365 3 mar
J making an after school snack.

61/365 2 mar
D--just happy as can be!

60/365 1 mar
A photo of my screen with the kit that filled my week this week. :)

3 comments:
I like all the pictures from this post and the previous one. let me know how A's eye is doing!
Beautiful pictures. I wish I took pics as well as you do! I hope all is well. We still need to get together one of these days!
Hey! I don't think you've missed a week yet this year- congrats! The pics of Mike and the kiddos are quite tender...
Post a Comment