Sunday, January 4, 2009

My new photo goal...


Some of you have already seen on FB that I am going to try and meet a new photo goal. :) I plan on taking one picture (at least) every day of the year. It is called the 365 challenge. I wish I could remember the original link for this, but a whole ton of my scrapping friends and I were doing it last year. I only made it to the middle of February, so I am hoping to make it farther this year. Really, I just want to improve my photography significantly.  I am hoping that focusing on it more will help me improve. Anyway, here are some shots from this last week


Day 3 (Jan 3)
Poor, sad, D, begging and pleading to get my camera.
(Not going to happen! LOL)
Day 2 (Jan 2)
J ready to help with the recycling.
He put on our clam digging boots.  Sillly boy!


Day 1 (Jan 1)
I almost missed the first day,  oops!
So I ran into the kids room to snap a picture or two of them sleeping.
(Yeah, right!)

I hope to do this regularly and post each Sunday with the pictures for the week.  Wouldn't it be nice if I continued with it. :)  

5 comments:

Ali said...

What a fun goal! Can't wait to see what you do. What kind of camera do you use?

Cortney Clegg said...

please do it! I love getting a peek into everyday life for your fam. besides...you take freaking awesome pictures.

Amber said...

Alita, I use a canon rebel xti. I love it. There is so much I still have to learn with it. i am barely starting to take pictures not on 100% auto settings. LOL

Misty said...

love the pictures!

heather said...

that is a really fun idea...I'm excited to see those pictures ;)