Monday, December 8, 2008
Quick photos
So we were trying to get some family pictures taken this last week, and it finally worked out that we had about an hour after lil D woke up from his nap and before Mike had to take off for a business trip. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get very many shots and it was getting too dark outside for good natural light. Also I felt a little bummed that dd-S had a little break down right before we took the pictures, but because the sun was going down and because Mike had to leave, we couldn't wait. I really wish I could have gotten some super fab pics of all my kids all dressed nice, but I was only able to click a few shots. Oh well, here are a few of the shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
love the pictures! Sorry i didn't call back last night! =)
I like the pictures.
Look at those blue eyes! I love seeing these little amber and mikes. It's so fun to see how your family is growing up. You're one step ahead of me on the whole family picture thing. At some point I mean to get some taken. You guys look great. I hope your girls have your great turn out for ballet!
Love the photos!!!
Post a Comment