Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny things My kiddos Say: October Edition

I haven't been very good about jotting them down this month, but here are a few.

**DD-S was "reading" a little book about the creation and "read", "Heavenly Father gave us the water so we can drink and the fish can swim. He gave us the birds so we can shoot them and eat them." That is what I get for marrying a hunter. haha! (31 Oct)

**we have our three older kids together in one room for sleeping purposes, and they do a bit more playing than sleeping at night. So, ds-J comes out one night saying, "I know what you can get to watch us better when we are in the room. You know those things they use on the TV to see the deer at night, you could get one of those." He is referring to something he has seen advertised on the outdoor channels; it is like night vision, but recording the deer. Silly boy!

** Kids are supposed to be cleaning, dd-S says, "Mom, my Spirit keeps distracting me, so it is VERY hard to clean." (3 Oct)

**dd-S, trying to convince her sister that she had already seen 101 Dalmations 2, "Yes, I saw it, in Mom's belly, you weren't there. Mom's belly has a dvd player in it. " (1 Oct)

7 comments:

Tree said...

That Alfredo sure keeps us laughing! Love the puke bowl...well, not really love, it's actually quite disturbing! It made us laugh anyway!

Cortney Clegg said...

HAHA!! You have such funny kiddos...my spirit likes to distract me from cleaning too! :)

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Too cute! I love the funny things kids say. James is just getting to that stage and it's so much fun.

heather said...

Awesome quotes...where did you get a DVD player for your belly?

Ali said...

These are the best! I especially like the DVD in the belly comment. Where do they come up with this stuff?

Dawn said...

Hello...are you really there?

Misty said...

Hey- remember how you started a blog and then you didn't update it in forever?!? =)