Thursday, July 24, 2008
SIGH!! I am now on Blogger, too!
So, after much thought, and being bugged regularly by my sister, I started a blogger blog. :) I just wanted to get it up and running today and maybe play with the templates. For those of you who know my OTHER blog, I will still use that for design purposes, but I found myself wanting a more private blog that I would feel comfortable sharing pics of our children and more personal things than I do on my business blog. So here we have it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gotcha!
must be dawn that bugs you about it regularly!
YAY! I just found a whole bunch of fun pics that I am scanning in and posting on Facebook of the BYU days. I will forward them on!
You're alive. I have been trying to find you for quite a while. The Christmas card I sent last year was returned, all the phone numbers I have don't work and I can't find a listing for you anywhere online. What have you been up to. I would love to talk to you. Call me if you get a minute. 509-868-5234. Check out my blog. ketkgchristensenfam.blogspot.com
You ROCK Bird!
Post a Comment